Definition: to make out the meaning of something, to decode or to interpret—especially if something lacks clarity.
And we know that in healthcare, there is a lot that lacks clarity!
Why Decipher Your Health?
Because you need to know how to navigate your way around the healthcare system so you can optimize your healthcare or the care for a loved one.
- How do I find a healthcare provider?
- How can I make the most of my already too-short appointments?
- What kinds of questions should I ask?
- Should I use the patient portal?
- How do I understand the test results?
- What do all those abbreviations mean?